My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yesterday...

Here's the LO I got done yesterday. It was a lift off 2Peas. Can't remember who. I got it out of Lal's BOS:)...

I used Paper Studio grid pp, MME Tres Jolie paper pad, some Bazzill pom pom trim, Prima flowers from M's a while back, adhesive gems, handmade lollipop flower, Bo Bunny chipboard flourish, MM Noteworthy journaling sheet, MS lace border punch and AC Puffy Thickers.

I did a mini photo shoot with V yesterday afterschool...

The last two poses were her idea. She's so funny sometimes:)

I'm totally just bumming around the house today. I have no motivation to do anything. Well I am doing a load of delicates right now and the buzzer just went off so I need to go and hang them in the washroom. Ta for now:)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Your LO is wonderful! I love the mix of all the product lines. Photos of V are adorable. She seems to be a little ham in front of the camera! :-) The last two are so cute!!

shopgirlaudi said...

That she is;) If I let her do whatever she wants, she'll do pics all day, but I'd like to get some "normal" shots too:) Thanks for the comment:)

Ginajam said...

too funny...V is just like my Bella. they can turn on the charm as soon as the camera starts clicking! Darling layout!! I bet you're going to have fun with all your new scrap goodies!

Lal said...

I love that page! I need to remember to scrap that b and w pic of Mikey near the see saw that you took! And LOL @ that last pic of V. She has our sense of humor, doesn't she? :D

daphne said...

Cute layout!!!! I need to get back to doing more layouts instead of just cards and paper crafts.