My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today I Am...

I was just thinking that it was about time to do this again and then saw it on Estee's blog:)

Reading:Sadly, I am STILL not reading anything new. Unless you count my scrap mags.

Listening To:Right now my fave songs are The Motions by Matthew West and Does Anybody Hear Her by Casting Crowns

Obsessed with:Twilight; the movie and I just downloaded the Soundtrack. I also just found my t shirt and two COOL keychains.

Thinking About:The end of the school year which is coming up SUPER fast.

Planning To:Do more organzing in the scraproom. I desperately need to get some boxes to purge lots of kiddie VHS movies and books and toddler games.

Dreaming Of:Sleeping in.

Enjoying:The kids being in school cause V had been home for a whole week!!!

Vowing To:Keep working out and watching what I eat. I've been doing a pretty good job. Worked out ALL last week.

Working On:The kids Easter goodies.

No comments: