My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Lost LO...

I did this LO a while back. It was a lift off of one of Lal's lifts. I meant to upload it, but for some reason I could not find it in my files. I just found it a bit ago in searching through my pics...
I really like how this one turned out. The background paper is Jenni Bowlin. The decorative edged strip at the bottom is Sassfrass Lass and the polka dotty strip is Scenic Route. All the little cutouts were from a sample piece of Happy Place I got in one of my sb mags a while back with the exception of the photo corner which was from the Happy Place stickers sheet. Also added a few 7 Gypsies stickers and the little branchie thing peeking out of the left hand side was Cricut cut out of the Storybook cart:) TFL

2 comments:

Lal said...

I love your take on this one and that is a really good pic of Mattie :)

Ginajam said...

Too cute! I MUST lift this layout :-)