My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Part Deux...

My second post for today;)...I got my Hot off the Press 3D cupcake template in the mail today. Happy Dance...:) So I played around with it a bit. It was a little hard to figure out. I'm more of a visual person. So I found this online tutorial on Paper Pizzaz and boy did that help. I got two done and they are just SO stinkin' cute...
and here's a pic of the template. It is 12x12...These would make great little favor boxes for a party or just as a little gift:) Well, that's all for my day. Gotta hit the hay. Have a great night:)

4 comments:

Bernadette said...

The cupcakes are just adorable. Love them!

Lal said...

Those are just too stinking cute!! They are just LOVERLY!! :)

Ginajam said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I don't think I could even come close to making those. You did a great job!!

Michelle said...

Those cupcakes are super cute!! So I think I'm going to start scrapbooking again. YAY!!!

I'm moving out & its going to be a 2 bedroom.. the 2nd room will be 1/2 Study & 1/2 Scrapbook!!! :D