Found this on a friend's blog. Thought it was cute:)
01. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times. Where the Heart Is
02. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theater. Don't think I've ever seen a movie twice in the theater.
03. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.Matthew McConaughey
04. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. For some reason I'm not too fond of Jim Carey
05. Name a movie that you can quote from. Tons...Where the Heart Is, Mean Girls, How to Lose a Guy...the list goes on and on
06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.none. I'm not too fond of musicals.
07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with. Oliver
08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.August Rush
09. Name a movie that you own that may surprise people. Hmmm...probably none. They're all "me":)
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. Can't think of anyone.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? yes, back in high school.
12. Ever made out in a movie? yes;)
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it. Nights in Rodanthe
14. Ever walked out of a movie? Yes, a couple of times.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. I'm not a big cryer.
16. Popcorn? Don't really like it.
17. How often do you go to the movies? Just about every weekend.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? Twilight
19. What is your favourite/preferred genre of movie? Comedy
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? King Kong
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen? Cloverfield. Ugh!!!
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed??? Vanilla Sky
23. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? I don't think I've seen a decent scary movie in ages:(
24. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen? Chuck & Larry
25. EXTRA CREDIT - Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.