My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fun Shopping Day...

Today I went over to my mom's early. We had breakfast together then we went to M's to check out the sales. My mom wanted to get some beads and I was just wanted to see what was marked down and get some packs of flat cardstock. I realized the last time I was trying to use one of my MS border punches that it wasn't working so well with the textured cardstock and I realized I didn't have any flat cardstock. So that's what I got; 3 packs.
As I was walking around I stumbled upon some Valentine's Day stuff. Can you believe it???!!! They are already putting it out!!! But lucky for me;

LOVE these stamps. They are TOO cute. I didn't get all of them though. There was maybe 6 or so more that I didn't get. There were a lot, but I just chose the ones I thought I'd use:)

Later in the evening, Steve and I ran to Target and I found these in the Target Dollar Spot. I guess M's isn't the only one putting out Vday stuff already...

They had other cute things like gem brads, some felt flower brads, canisters of foam shapes, some dimensional stickers...,but I don't think they had everything out yet. There's still lots of Christmas stuff in there so I'm anxious to see what else they are going to have:)

Went over to the M's at the Rim after T's and they had all the BG Sugared and Archaic stuff that they just put out a short bit ago on clearance!!! I got a little book of rubons for $3.99 as well as a chipboard bracket album. They had some really good deals. Tomorrow they are having a 15% off your entire purchase including sale items during certain hours, so that would be a good time to go and check things out:)

This past Wednesday was Polar Express Day at V's school. Here's a pic of her that morning...

Looking at these pics a bit ago when I uploaded, I noticed how short the sleeves were on her robe (good thing her pj sleeves were pink too;) so I went to check the size on it and it's a 4/5!!! Uh, yeah...I think it's time for a new robe...hee hee...Fortunately earlier today at T's I picked up one for her that we had seen last week and it was 50% off tonight. Funny how things work out;)

Friday was her Christmas party and she took cupcakes. I didn't get any pics:( We also made goodie bags for the class (again...no pics:( I kind of themed them after the Polar Express. We put in an envelope of hot cocoa with marshmallows, a gingerbread cookie and a peppermint stick:)

So the kids are off for over two weeks. Hopefully things will go smoothly;) Have a great night everyone:)

No comments: