My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HAPPY, Happy Mail Day...

I came home today from picking up the kids to find TWO boxes waiting for me at my door. Happy Mail Day to me!!! ;)


The first was the Life at the Pole collection. I'd been so desperately trying to find it. Lal found it for me and ordered it on her card and then I paid her back;) Pictured is also the Happy Place I got from that woman on Ebay and the matching chipboards. I LOVE the little chipboards.I SO love these papers and can't wait to use them:)

The second box was from my 2Peas Holiday pal. Wow, was this some box;) Here's everything that came in it:) There were SO many goodies in there:)

Here's a pic of everything. And then some close ups;)...Look at all this Jenni Bowlin goodness. I LOVE, LOVE Jenni Bowlin. She sent me some crepe paper ribbons, journaling cards, the mini Christmas bingo cards I'd been dying for as well as the mini calendar cards and some journaling tickets. :) Aren't you just drooling???K&Co. goodies. Another one of my fave lines. Christmas Cheer mat pad, chipboards, tag pad and gems and then some dimensional stickers (Urban Rhapsody:) I happen not to have those ones, but now I do:) Woo hoo!!! And still there's more...Some really cute MAMBI kits. LOVE the Christmas one and the little reindeer. I LOVE reindeer. Just bought V some pjs today with deer on them for Polar Express day tomorrow...OK...and also an MM paper pad:) Anyone getting jealous??? ;) Lots of stickers (love the glittered ones), some bling words, Christmas paper clips, crown brads, gem brads, really cool acrylic snowflakes on a key chain...thinking Maya Road and a little Christmas album. And it goes on...

A cute little MM embellie container and it's got some brads in there too. Some Paper Studio lace trims. I absolutely LOVE these trims, I mean LOOOVVVEEE. Some spools of ribbon and my fave glue...Zig:)And last, but certainly not least...this adorable little snowman container filled with candy canes. I got a Santa one from Marla for the candy week and now I have a matching snowman. Oh, the candy from Santa is gone now;)...A very pretty stocking. I'm going to take mine off the mantle and hang this one up instead:) A pink and brown tool tote. LOVE the pink/brown. That is my fave color combo and the color of all my other scrappy "luggage" ;) and a very nice set of Old Navy flannel pj pants and thermal top. Boy do those pjs look super warm and comfy right now. I am SO wearing those Christmas morning.

So I just have to send out a super HUGE "thank you" to my pal. Marla, thanks for making this my best swapping experience so far. It has been absolutely wonderful. You were a super great pal and I LOVE all my presents.

Today I also did a little more running around/shopping. I got V's cupcakes for her party on Friday. She volunteered herself for cupcakes. Both my kids have always volunteered for the cupcakes...sigh...so $12+ for cupcakes. I still need stocking stuffers, but I think I'm going to let Steve do that. I wrapped a few more things and I need to wrap a few more and I'm done. Tomorrow is totally chill day. I will NOT leave the house tomorrow. I'm hoping I won't leave the house until Friday when I have to make a run to the PO to drop off my pals "thank you" package;) Hopefully it will be warmer too cause today was too cold.

1 comment:

Ginajam said...

YES...I'm jealous. How come I don't know about these cool swappy things? I need a secret santa buddy. Hope you have fun with all of those awesome products. Lucky you :-)