My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Mail Day!!!

Yay, yay!!! I got this great package from my 2Peas pal today:)

The CUTEST Santa container filled with chocolates; Recess, York Peppermint Patties and Hershey's Chocolate Santas. V is already eyeing those chocolate Santas;) The yummiest smelling Gingerbread Applesauce candle, some ribbons, a stamp set and a bling word. LOVE it all. Thanks so much, Marla:)

Today I spent the day over at my mom's helping Lal with Mikey. He was pretty good. Don't want to jinx myself for tomorrow;) I took him a few Hershey's Kisses as a surprise and he was pretty happy about it. He didn't want to share with Lal,but I had an extra one. Then he came back and asked me for more cause he said, "they are SO delicious"...LOL

I'm working on some Christmas ornaments right now. I'll upload some pics as soon as I get them done:)

No comments: