My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Horton Hears a Who...

A must see!!! We got an early start this am and went to see the first showing. Too cute!!! We all enjoyed it:)



Yesterday Lal and I spent the day together and went shopping. We took the kids. It went rather well. Mikey was really good the whole time and even fell asleep a couple of times for a while. We went to HL (didn't buy much there), J's...didn't buy anything there, Target...bought the MM Garden Party epoxies and blooms, then went to Walmart. I had to do my grocery shopping so Lal went with me. So much nicer than going alone:)



Oh, we also hit the HL on Bandera. I got a really cool journaling stamp; 1/2 off, some Colorbok chalk inks and some bling I was going to use for a challenge, but didn't get around to it.



When we got back Mikey totally started freakin' out. I guess he had to make up for lost time:) He was totally freakin' over Squirt (our pet turtle)...:(



After we had dinner last night. I went by 911. Hadn't been there in a while. I was totally in withdrawls. Luckily I had over $50 left in store credit. Unfortunately, I spent most of it:( I have about $9 left...that's still something:)



I got some of each of the new BG lines; Cupcake, Archaic, Sultry, Sugared and Boxer. A few sheets of some new Cosmo Cricket papers, some MM with butterflies on it. Some of the new Sassafras Lass. Some Crate Static and diecuts...I believe that's what it's called. Oh...and these really cool, awesome chipboards by Tattered Angels. SO in love with them and so worth the $10.99!!! :) Oh, I also got a Maureen Frances vintage keyhole for a LO I am going to be working on for challenge this week. This week is week 8; our last challenge week.



So I came home and worked on a LO this afternoon. We ended our day out kind of earlier than usual so I had some "extra" time. Did a couple of loads of laundry too;) Here is my LO:

I started to work on this the other day, but I needed the MM Garden Party blooms that I bought yesterday:) It's a lift off 2 Peas. The paper is MM Noteworthy as is the little journaling page. I cut the letters for my title with my Cricut using the Plantin Schoolbook cart. Blooms are Heidi Swapp and Bazzill blooms, buttons are French Twist. Also used the MM Garden Party epoxies. My butterflies are made using a Cuttlebug Cut/Emboss die I got a while back at HL. I so LOVE that die!!! The pic is from Easter. The bunny is from a few years back. Victoria just grabbed it to pose with, but I LOVE how the pic turned out:)

Victoria also lost another tooth today. It had been loose for a bit and she just yanked it right out this afternoon. I think she's really looking forward to gettting some $$$ from the Tooth Fairy because she's saving up to buy the My Sims game for the Wii:)

I made chili for dinner and it was so yummy. Tomorrow is my day 7 back on my exercise/workout routine. No more "breaks" for a while. I am trying to do 21 days straight to get back on track. So far I have lost 4 1/2 lbs. Not bad for a week. Hopefully I can keep that up for the next two so that I can at least get 15 off within that period. After which I'll only have a few more lbs to lose and I am set for the summer;)

No comments: