My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Shabby Chic Challenge...

This week's challenge theme was Country. We had to do Shabby Chic. Yay!!! I love Shabby Chic. I got some of it together last night and worked on it today. It is a lift off Spinnvild on sb.com. She has an awesome gallery:) Here it is:


The pic isn't so great since it was pretty cloudy and hard to get a good one.

I used stitching, tearing, sanding and crumpling. I also did distress inking and crackle paint. My products were lace, buttons, flowers...and I forget what the last one was:)

The papers are Basic Grey Blitzen solid pp, Miss Elizabeth's light blue flowered pp, MM Chelsea's Place stamped edge pp and MME Wild Asparagus flowered pp. Also used...Bazzill paper flower, Imaginisce bloom, Marcella by Kay pearl brad, Melissa Frances vintage key hole, Scenic Route chipboard bird, Life's Journey metal accent, MAMBI Coastal accent, Sizzix cut vines, gingham ribbon and lace. TFL

2 comments:

scrapbook911 said...

WOWZA...I'm really lovin that layout. It is definitely shabby chic...I want to do that now!

I still can't find that darn Fiskars punch. I have the worst luck, I tell ya. I might have to borrow yours the next time I see you!!

Lal said...

I thought I had left you a comment on this one! LOOOVE it! Love all the torn papers and the bit of red looks really great! You do the shabby chic thing really well!