My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter...

Tomorrow is Easter, so I'm getting a head start:) Happy Easter. I hope everyone enjoys time with their loved ones:)

Today was another gorgeous day. We took the kids to play putt putt golf at this place by Embassy theatres. I can't remember what it's called. We've been there once before. Anyway, the kids and I played a round. I didn't win, but I didn't lose either:) Victoria took first, I took second and Mattie was last. I keep trying to get him to slow down and not rush when he's hitting. He did manage to get a couple of good ones. Even a hole in one!!! So did V:)...not me...sniff, sniff...:)


Did some last minute Easter shopping and came home kind of early. I made spaghetti and meat sauce with garlic toast for dinner. So yummy. I REALLY need to get back on my diet/exercise routine. I did pretty good the week before this one. Right before the kids got out on vaca, but this week has been pretty bad. Monday is a new start:)


I worked on my mini challenge for Sneaky this afternoon. We had to do a LO "starring" ourself:) Had to choose at least two techniques from a given list. I chose distressing and using chipboard. I also used ribbon, so I did THREE:)

My flourishes are Sizzix cut with one of my new Bigz dies. LOVE it!!! Chipboard letters, heart and crown are Heidi Swapp as well as the two larger blooms. All other blooms are Prima. Patterned papers are Basic Grey Blush and Paper Studio (small text piece). My journaling is written on a sheet from the MM Noteworthy journaling pad. Ribbon is DCWV All Dressed Up. Scalloped cardstock is also DCWV. TFL

1 comment:

Lal said...

Nice LO, but what is up with that pic of you?? LOL Why are you making that face? And what does the journaling say? I can't read it!