My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Hump Day;)

So it's half way through the week. Hooray!!! The kids went back to school on Monday. Double Hooray!!! :) Spring Break is officially over;)

I went to HL on Monday for the 1/2 off sale and they had NEW paper!!! I got a new MME 180 sheet pad of Tres Jolie. LOVE it!!! Also some new Elsie; Emma and Josie. They didn't have both of one of the packs. Can't remember which, so I still need to get the second one of that one. They only had the paper packs out so far. I hope they are getting the other embellies like they did for the Riley and Lola lines; the Trinkets, chipboards, stamps, etc. I'm gonna get out the HL at Crossroads this weekend. Lal and I are going to do some shopping on Saturday:)


Not much else going on around here. The weather has been pretty warm again. I think it's going into the 80s tomorrow. Whew!!!


I worked on a LO today using one of the pics I took of V at the Botanical Gardens. The section where they had the old houses was too cool. SO many photo ops, but wouldn't you know it...my second camera battery went dead:( I went through BOTH my batteries during the time we were there. There was a wishing well and a little "barn". So now I def have to go back:)



Lal and I had a little cyber crop this afternoon and this is what I worked on. It actually didn't take me too long either. We worked for an hour and then I spent another maybe 30 minutes on it later in the evening.

This is the second time I have machine stitched on one of my LOs and I am really liking it:) The papers are Daisy D's. One of the Fall in Love lines. I got this kit at HL. The little "diecut" came in the kit too. The flourishes and stems are both Sizzix cut out of chipboard and painted with MM paint in Chocolate. The flowers are Prima and Bazzill. Some of the centers are Prima Center Kisses and the tiny ones are some I got in the Target Dollar Spot quite a while back. The butterfly is an Autumn Leaves stamp. I stamped and cut it out with my Cutterbees. TFL

1 comment:

Lal said...

This is really nice too! I really love that viney die! Great pic too!!