My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Metalheads...

My LO for this week's Sneaky Challenge. We had to use one of March's page maps and flip it on it's side. The theme was metal. Here's what I used...Heat embossed image metallic color-4 flourishes x 2pts= 8pts.
MM metallic specialty glaze (on butterflies)-1pt.
metallic scribbles paint on flowers and letters on title-1pt.
Stickles (on edge of butterflies)-1pt.
metal brads x4 small=4pts.
metal brads x2 large=4pts.
metal photo turn x2=4pts.
Total=23pts.
This was my first time embossing. I really liked it. I had gotten all this really cool embossing stuff in my Christmas stocking and hadn't gotten around to using it until yesterday:) The butterflies are Sizzix cut. I got that die at the 911 garage sale. SUCH a deal!!! I LOVE it!!! The bronze flowers are Sizzix cut too. It's the flower charms. My friend Ang sent me that one for Christmas. LOVING that one too. I've used that one to cut felt flowers already for a previous LO:)

2 comments:

Lal said...

SOO pretty!! Love the butterflies!! Great job!

scrapbook911 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I think I need to join a challenge group, since it keeps you on your toes and you get stuff done!!