My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break...

This week the kids have been on Spring Break. Mattie spent last weekend at my mom's and V with my inlaws. Both came back on Sunday. Tuesday we met up with Lal and Lij at Crossroads. We hit HL and J's and then went to eat at Jim's.


Afterwards, Lal went with me to do my grocery shopping and we brought the kids back to my house so they could play some games on the Wii. We bought ice cream and made them ice creams sundaes and they had some donuts too:)


I dropped of Lal and Lij at my mom's and Mattie stayed over for a few days. V went back to my inlaws on Wednesday and we picked her up last night. We went out to eat EZ's and went to Target. They redid the whole sb area. I got some MM Avenue and Noteworthy papers. Too cool. They also had the new Fiskars border punch; Threading Water. Too bad I has just ordered it online the other day:( I picked up an MM paint set that I didn't have on clearance (75% off) for $3 something!!!


Today was a gorgeous day. We took V to the Botanical Gardens. I got some really good pics. We had lunch at Jim's on Broadway then picked Mattie up at my mom's. My punches were waiting for me when I got home and I played with them for a bit. Just tried them out. I can't wait to actually use them on a LO:)


Speaking of LOs. Here's my lastest for Sneaky. This week's challenge was a Broadway theme. We had to use a playbill as our inspiration:)


My papers are MME Wild Asparagus and BG Motifica. The diecut tree and quote are MME Signature Suite and the white rubon is MM. TFL

1 comment:

Lal said...

I just LOVE this LO! I am going to have to lift it!