My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, March 28, 2008

TGIF!!!

It's Friday!!! This has been a long week. I'm glad it's the weekend.


Today was a rather gloomy day. I don't think the sun came through once today. We are supposed to be getting some much needed rain, but nothing as of yet and it's a little past 6:30 in the evening.


I did a little scrapping today. I "put together" one LO. Still needs a few more elements. One of which I need to shop for first:)


The other was inspired by a LO I saw on sb.com. I always have trouble scrapping portraits or professional photos. I had been struggling with something to do with V's class pic from last year. I knew I wanted to scrap it and not just frame it like we did for the boys. When I saw this LO I was totally inspired.

The LO is pretty simple; not alot of embellies, but I really like the way it came out:) I used some old Daisy D's school line papers and cardstock stickers. The A+ is BG Recess chipboard...and that's about it;) I am at LO 26!!! :) TFL

2 comments:

Ginajam said...

I agree...those kind of pictures are hard to scrap, but you did an amazing job! Love it!

Lal said...

Very nice!! :)