My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Number 25...

I set a goal at the beginning of the year to do at least 100 LOs this year. I did number 25 today:) I'm on a roll. I just did one yesterday. That's a big deal. Here it is:

I used MM Garden party on this one. Some of the blooms are Heidi Swapp and some are Bazzill Bitty blooms...I think they are the bitty ones. The ones in the little bucket thingie;) Chipboard letters are DCWV All Dressed Up. I got those at M's on clearance for $2!!! Prima Pop Up bird and French Twist buttons. I used my Sizzix stem die again on some DCWV adhesive backed mat stack sheet. Also used that for the scalloped circle. Used my XL punch for that and my Whale of a Punch circle for the center. The flourishes are one of my Autumn Leaves clear stamp sets. That's about it:) TFL

3 comments:

Lal said...

This is really pretty! It gives me an idea for the pic I have of Mikey and Lij w/the Easter bunny!

Ginajam said...

What a darling Easter layout. Love that punch that you used!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

wow that is an awesome goal, i must go and count how many i have done do you count OTP as well. Well done 25 is awesome

now this page is just purely absolutely GORGEOUS i love it