My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Did Another One...

I got another one done today. This one's a lift off of 2 Peas.

The background paper is Bo Bunny. I traced the stamped edge onto the backside and then cut it out using my Cutterbees. I then stamped a border along the edge with some clear stamps I got at M's; Creative Imaginations borders. All other papers are MM Chelsea. I made my own journaling "tag" using my XL scalloped circle punch and my Whale of a Punch circle punch. Flowers are diffent Primas, buttons from the MM Love embellie container, Bazzill chipboard letters and Heidi Swapp chipboard heart. Used Tim Holtz walnut ink on the edges of two of the papers. I want to get some of those Chelsea clips to add to the top of the pic. Probably go by M's on Friday and pick some up:) Need to get a few things for a couple of friend's bday this month as well. That's all for today:)

1 comment:

Lal said...

This is just GORGEOUS! I'm definately lifting this!