My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Finally Monday...

and V went back to school today. As much as I love that girl...it was time;) She was very eager to go back too. We got all her assignments done over the weekend, so she was good to go.


We didn't do much yesterday. Stayed in for breakfast. Steve ran by his mom's. When he got back I ran quick like by Tuesday Morning and got me that self healing mat for my desk. It was only $14.99 and it's big enough to cover up pretty much my whole desk area AND it's pink!!! :) I really love it. I also found another of the AC 12x12 D ring albums and picked that up too. The price is such a GREAT deal.

When we got home, Steve took my truck to wash and V to get donuts at Krispy Kreme. I went over to chat with Ruby and when Steve got back, we all sat out enjoying the nice weather. An ice cream truck came by and we had a nice little treat;) We have to do that now as much as possible before it gets too hot. Our summers are just unbearable:(

So today I got all my cleaning chores done and then I had a little scrap time. Instead of working on the current LO in progress, I decided to play around with some new dies and cuts. This is what I made...


I made these using a Quikutz die I got some time back off of 2Peas. He is SO cute!!! :)These I made by using my Walk in the Garden Cricut cart. I used the "shell" part of the lady bug for the tops of the mushrooms. Then I cut one inch strips of the yellow paper for my stems and just rounded them out freehand:)These I made using a Sizzlits die I picked up at the last 911 garage sale. I think they turned out pretty cute. Instead of the cherry that goes on top, I put a button to take it's place:)

I plan to work on my LO in progress tomorrow. Shouldn't take me too long as I am about half way done.

Going to go watch Twilight...again. I LOVE that movie. I can not wait for New Moon. I just know it's going to be so much better. Can't wait:)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I love those little owls, Es! :)

daphne said...

Lovin' the little cuppy cakes!