My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF...

Even though I've been sleeping in until almost 8 as opposed to my usual 6:30, I still feel like I need a break. V will hopefully be going back to school on Monday. She is almost done with her meds.

I went by the school this morning and picked up her missed class assignments. Boy, did she have a lot of work to catch up on. She's done some of it already, but still has quite a bit to go. We'll work on some more later today and then do more over the next couple of days.


So I finally finished my LO from yesterday. I didn't find any Prima leaves like I wanted to finish it off, but I improvised and I like the way it turned out. This is another lift off of Allison Shubert. I can not get enough of her work. She totally ROCKS!!!

I used MM Amplified diecut paper, October Afternoon pp, Prima felt border and some sunflowers I had in my stash as well as some Primas I got at M's a while back. My branch is Cricut cut. The leaves are from a flower bunch; I trimmed them off and used Glue Dots to attach them. The centers of the sunflowers are felt. The butterfly was cut using one of my Sizzix dies and some BG Urban Prairie. Sheer polka dot ribbon and an MM Chole's Closet decorative pin through the bow in the flower. Also used a Jenni Bowlin mini bingo card and one of my MME Laundry Line stamps to make the little "card" behind the pic.

That's all I have to share for now. TFL:) Have a great weekend:)

1 comment:

Lal said...

This is just GORGEOSO!! I thought hers was okay, but I really LOVE yours. I may try to lift it now! I love it...just LOOOOOVE it!!!