My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Monday, March 16, 2009

Twofer Tuesday...

OK...it's not Tuesday yet, but close enough;) I got two more LOs done this afternoon. I'm on a roll. I was going to go for one more when I realized the paper I was going to use was missing!!! Lal had shared her new WRMK Teen Angst pad with me; gave me a sheet of each, but in going through them this evening I realized I was missing one. The one I was going to use. So hopefully tomorrow Steve will pick it up for me and I can work on it in the evening. Poor Steve. I've had him stop by there to pick up like 3 little chipboard letters or some small embellie...what a guy:)



Anywho...here they are. Both are lifts from the Feb. issue of Scrapbooks Etc.

I used some old MM Cosmo for this one; the polka dot and the striped. Sure am glad I didn't get rid of it;) The original artisan at the bottom is MM Chelsea's Place. I used the artisan to trace onto the other pp and then cut it out with my Cutterbees. Used my Threading Water punch on the striped and the cut it to fit over the artisans. HS ghost heart, some buttons, AL stamp, tiny Primas, some MM white rubons and some AC foam Thickers:)I used my new MM Sabrina line on this one. The other paper; the green one with the print is Amy Butler. Butterflies are HS felt, MM 5th Avenue tag I cut. Paper Studio flourish rubon. Quote is from Dr. Suess:)

Hopefully I'll have a couple more LOs to share tomorrow. Have a good night everyone:)

2 comments:

Lal said...

I love both of those pages! Maybe I can get some scrapping done today! :)

Ginajam said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!! Love it!