My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Am...

I copied this from Lal who copied this from Estee:)

I am...Reading: Just finishing up Twilight. I totally forgot to borrow the second book from Lal...Waaahhh:(

Listening to: Christian Rock. I am loving KLOVE and Mercy Me. They totally ROCK!!!

Obsessed With: Mercy Me

Thinking About: some things I want to accomplish in 2009

Dreaming of: getting more done. I am trying to simplify. Getting rid of lots of stuff. Trying to make things easier.

Enjoying: every day

Vowing to: accomplish more this year. I definately want to go to work or get into school. One or the other.

Working On: trying to get back into a regular diet/workout routine. I've been slacking too much this past year.

Excited About: what the coming year has in store.

1 comment:

Lal said...

Aren't we a couple of copycats?! LOL :)