My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally Getting Something Done...

So I am currently working on a mini album. This my first. After Christmas, I found these BG chipboard albums on clearance at M's. I went by yesterday and picked up a couple more...

I also found these REALLY cute new stamps at J's. They had SO many others, but I tried to refrain and just chose some;) They also had like 3 different Studio G sets; Vday, St. Patty's and Easter, the Studio G ink pads and some diff glitter glues.

Anywho...so I'm working on the mini album. This is my first "project" since who knows when. I have been in this HORRIBLE scrappy rut:( No motivation or inspiration:( Sad, sad...so many things and not one single idea in my head. I really can't stop shopping though.

I didn't spend too much yesterday though;) Today I ordered the new DCWV Green Stack from J's.com along with the chipboards. They were both 40% off so I'm actually saving money...hee hee

Now I am desperately in search of the new Colorbok Friendly Forest paper pad that M's is going to be carrying. The Rim has the shelves set up, the price labels up, but no product yet:( I'm hoping to go to the Northwoods or the new one off of 1604/Culebra on Saturday and looking for this. I MUST have it and paper pads are 1/2 off right now at M's so I would totally be saving more money. Plus I printed out some 40% off coupons so I can get some of the matching embellies. More money saved;)

Yesterday SAWS was working on something on our corner so we had our water turned off:( So that's when I decided to take a little shopping trip. I went to Crossroads and did J's, HL and T's. Then went to the M's at Ingram on the way back home.

After I came home, I had a quick salad for lunch then went over to visit my neighbor Ruby and get my baby fix. I held the baby and fed her her bottle. She is too adorable. I gotta remember to take my camera the next time so I can get some good shots of her while she's still tiny. Then I can scrap some pages for Ruby:)

Today I did a mile on the Eliptical...but I also ate pretty much a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Waaahhh!!! Why does Steve have to buy me these things???!!! I shared the last half of the pint with V, so technically, I didn't eat it ALL;) Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. One with more willpower.

Off to work on my album some more. I'll upload pics as soon as I get done.

No comments: