My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vday Cards...

We are cold today. I woke up to ice on my hood and windsheild and I had to struggle to get my doors open. Too cold:(

Some cards I was working on yesterday.

The last card was a lift off someone's blog; Char. She does lovely cards:)

On the first card I used some of the Coredinations cardstock, embossed with a Cuttlebug folder then lightly sanded the top to show the inner core. The tag is MME and I stamped on that with one of the M's $ bin stamps. Used my Threading Water for the border. Background pp is BG Blush.

Second card I used some Paper Studio pp (the blue damask) and CI (black w/ blue polka dots). The dimensional sticker is K&Co. (new Vday line). Autumn Leaves flourish stamp, some Prima and polka dot buttons. Used my scalloped circle punches behind the dimensional sticker.

Last card...all Pink Paislee. Cricut cut and punched out scalloped circles. MME metal sign, groisgrain ribbon and a Lil' Davis bloom.

Gotta run Mattie to a dr. appointment. Be back later:)

1 comment:

Lal said...

LOVELY cards! Just lovely! :) I'm working on some now. I'll post them on my blog later tonight when I'm done :)