My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

School's Out!!!

Victoria had been dying to shout this on the last day of school. We walked about half way across the parking lot when she remembered and HAD to yell it out...She's so silly:) Ms. Brossard said she was really going to miss Victoria. I'm so glad she has that effect on her teachers. Her teacher last year just loved her also:) We've been pretty lucky to get the most amazing teachers:)

I can hardly believe that today was the last day of school. This past school year just flew by. It seems like only yesterday we were getting ready for the first day. Next year I will be the mother of a 2nd grader and an 8th grader!!! Time sure does fly:(

So much for staying up late. Victoria always makes such a big deal about having to go to bed early during the school year. By 10pm tonight, she was out like a light...LOL

So this afternoon I got the call...FINALLY...my truck was ready!!! I was going to go pick it up tomorrow, but just went ahead and picked it up this evening since they were open until like 8 or 8:30.

When I arrived there I noticed they had NOT cleaned it up and detailed it like they had said, but I was just not willing to argue the point. They kept my truck for TWO weeks. I was not about to go and come back again to have it detailed. I was just super happy to have it back.

On the way home, I stopped at a car wash and cleaned it up and then came home and dried it and vacuumed the inside and Febreezed it and cleaned all the windows:) Yay, yay!!! I'm so happy to have my truck back:)

Hmmm...not much else to share. I have not gotten my scrappy mojo back yet. It must be on vacation somewhere. The other day I did make a little chipboard autograph book for Mattie. He wanted to take one to school to have his friends sign and get phone numbers so I made him a quick one yesterday. I used some chipboard I had, Karen Foster papers and cardstock stickers and some binder rings. I'll ask him back for it so I can take a quick pic to share. It's nothing major, but it's the most "scrapping" I've done since Scrapapalooza:(

Guess that's about it for today. I guess I'll get to bed too since everyone else is already asleep. I hope the kids don't wake up early tomorrow. It's the first day we get to actually sleep in. Crossing my fingers;)

No comments: