My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Monday, June 16, 2008

Being Sick is NO Fun:(

So I seem to have caught a cold or something. Boo hoo for me. I'm achy and sneezing and stuffy and coughing...

How did everyone celebrate Father's Day??? We met my inlaws for breakfast at Denny's at 8am. They took the kids afterwards so we could catch a movie. We had some time to kill so we went to the Target off De Zavala. We really lucked out. They had this whole summer section on clearance for 75% off!!! We got tons of stuff for only $30; a couple of ice chest, some juice tumblers, tablecover, placemats, napkins for our patio furniture, a bunch of inflatables for the pool, flip flops, bubbles, those gallon sized containers with the little pour spoutie thingie;)...lots of really great buys:) I also found a CD rack for 50% off for my Sizzix dies:


I am having trouble uploading pics to Blogger right now, so I'll try again later. I was going to post some Father's Day pics and a pic of my other new additon to my sb room:)

Sooo moving on...We went and saw Don't Mess with the Zohan. Definately one of those "guy movies". Steve was laughing hysterically. It wasn't THAT funny.

So afterwards we picked up the kids and came on home. Steve BBQd out in the backyard. I called it a night pretty early since I was feeling pretty crummy:( Despite not feeling much better today, I got all my house chores done. Just took me alot longer cause I had to keep stopping to blow my nose or just take a little break cause I am feeling so drained:( But at least that's out of the way and I can rest a little more. Gotta do my grocery shopping tomorrow, but my list is pretty short despite the kids being home all day now.

I'll update on the pics as soon as Blogger will allow. More soon:)

No comments: