My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hello Out There...

I can't believe June is almost over. July is just around the corner and Mattie will be turning 14 on the 14th!!! Wow!!! I need to start getting some shopping done.


Today I did some yard work; raked up a bunch of leaves in the front yard. We have that Alamo tree and it sure does drop alot of leaves:(


After V and I took a dip in the pool. I have started covering it up in the evenings cause we were just getting too much stuff blowing in there. I was spending the better part of an hour cleaning it out when we wanted to get in. It helps ALOT keeping it covered:)


I've been doing a little bit of scrapping. I got this one done the other evening:


I used some MM Noteworthy and Garden Party pp on this one. Along with some Noteworthy diecuts Lal was kind enough to share with me;) MM letter stickers, French Twist buttons and a Sizzix cut felt flower.

I have one more LO that I am working on right now using some of the Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine papers. I went by 911 on Sunday and picked up some goodies. I hadn't been by in quite a while. I sure did miss it:)

Anyway, I'm stumped for a title for my LO...that's the hold up. I am using some Chatterbox chipboard letters and I am short some for certain titles I'd already considered so I gotta work with what I have and come up with something:) I'll post it as soon as I am done:)

I did some more organizing in my room. I put this one piece of furniture back in that I had in my area a while back. It's black and doesn't match anything else (which is why I took it out in the first place), but it'll do for now.


I got most of my flowers and my Primas on here and still have a little room left to grow;) Oh, and the Barbie "head" isn't up there anymore:) I put some altered goodies that Lal and Cass made for me:)

That's about all going on around here right now. Until next time...Hope everyone is enjoying the summer:)

No comments: