My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, June 27, 2008

Just A Quickie;)

Here's some LOs I'd been working on over the last couple of days that I finally got done and uploaded:


Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine. Totally LOVE this line. I picked up some sheets and the journaling tags at 911 last weekend:) Chatterbox chipboard alphas, silver Stickles for my "flourishes" and Prima flowers from M's. Doodlebug buttons, MM tiny alpha stickers and I used my Martha Stewart lace doilie border punch on the bottom strip of Scenic Route pp.



These last two were inspired by an idea sheet I picked up at M's on my way out. Totally caught my eye;) Papers are MAMBI coastal. On the one of V I also used the diecuts and some Soft Spoken. I machine stitched on both LOs. On the one of Mattie I only used the diecuts along with a dimensional title. Also used some MM defined stickers.

Gotta run to the store for some bread for garlic toast for dinner. I'm making spaghetti:) TFL

2 comments:

Lal said...

GOOOORGEOUS pages!! Love em'!!

Ginajam said...

Lovin your layouts. Beautiful as always...hope your staying cool down there?!