My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Monday, June 16, 2008

Today Part II


Well, I'm going to give the pics another try. For some reason I am not able to edit my previous post so I'm just posting another altogether.


Pics from Father's Day...





I can't wait to scrap the last pics:) They came out really well:)

Here's something I worked on this evening despite feeling pretty horrible. I went through an entire box of tissues today!!! :( Anyway...here it is...

This is not a lift:) I came up with this all on my own:) This is bigger than it probably looks. I can't give you the exact dimensions, but the brown background paper is one of those Marth Stewart ones; those really big sheets of cardstock. I just trimmed a little off one side.

All paper are MME; Wild Asparagus and Adore, MME diecuts, HG stick pin, Prima Collage flowers and Prima daisies, Bohemian gems, BG rubons and some lace:) Here it is in the frame:

I'm doing some large LOs to frame and put up on the wall in my new scrap room:) I really like how this turned out. I'm going to try to work on the other one this size tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it:) Gotta hit the hay. I think my meds might be kicking in so I better take advantage of that and get some sleep:) TFL

1 comment:

Lal said...

REALLY pretty LO! Looks good in the frame!