My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Scrap Happy...

I finally got some scrapping done. I did this one yesterday. This one was actually all my own idea. That might explain some things;) hee hee
All papers are from my recent purchase WRMK Over the Rainbow paper pad:) The clouds are cut out of a sheet of Love Elsie paper. Journaling spot is from T's Dollar Spot. AC Puffy Thickers, HS block alphabets and MM tiny alphs for my title.
The pic is of V this past weekend at Fiesta Texas on the "big swings". She has always wanted to get on these, but wasn't tall enough. Last year we didn't get passes so she might have been last year, but this year we got the passes. She was so excited and already knew what she wanted to get on.
I know this is a totally "mommy" thing, but I was a little scared for her to get on. Letting go isn't easy. It's just another step closer. My baby is growing up so fast:( But the look on her face was priceless. She LOVED it.
I started on this one last night. The pic is from Fiesta Day at school last month. These are V's friends Haley (on the left) and Carolyn (on the right). She's known Carolyn since Kindergarten. They were in the same class, but this year she's in a different class and she just met Haley this year. They are in the same class.
My background paper here is Friendly Forest. Diecut border by Carolyn Gavin. Diecut title by K&Co. Mira line as well as the butterfly. Sassafrass Lass border underneath the pic. 7 Gypsies cardstock stickers. Maya Road sheer and an MM rubon onto a cardstock circle.
I worked on this one today. It was a lift off of 2Peas. Background paper is plain Kraft. Crossword paper is MAMBI. Ruler strip is from a sheet of Scenic Route. Title is Cricut cut Graphically Speaking. MM tiny alphas and AC chipboard Thickers to complete the title. Sassafrass Lass stickers; heart, corner and cloud.
Going to update with pics of Field Day and Fiesta Texas in a seperate post. TFL:)





No comments: