My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Scrappy Day

I got some scrapping done today...finally. I had done an awful lot of shopping and hadn't gotten the chance to scrap. Here's what I got for today...


I scraplifted this idea from someone on sb.com (Mama2my3princes). I had these pics from Cold Stone for a while and had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted to do, but the LO put it all together:)



I finally scrapped my Thanksgiving pics. I did a "grid" sketch. Lal did something like this a while back. I cut the flourishes with my Wishblade and all the leaves and pumpkin are Sizzix cut.



I previously uploaded this LO, but I was feeling like it needed something more so I added the cardstock arrow today. I used one of my Scenic Route cardstock arrows as a template and cut it out of white cardstock. Then I "stitched" the edges with a black Zig pen. TFL:)

3 comments:

Lal said...

LOVING IT...LOVING IT!! Isn't it great when we finally get a chance to scrap and justify all our crazy spending! LOL Great LO's! I love the way the ice cream one turned out! And your Thaksgiving one turned out better than mine!! And I love the arrow you added to Mattie's page!! A++++ :)

Jane Ettia Jones said...

totally awesome love it all. you go girl you have done a great job

Tammy said...

LOVE the layouts!!!