My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, September 4, 2009

First Day of School

I'm finally able to update my blog. Blogger was NOT allowing me to upload my pics in the last few attempts I've made over the last week or so:( So these back to school pics are a little late;)

Mattie on his first day of high school.
V on her first day of 3rd grade. Both were very excited to go back.


They both had really good days and Mattie said he only got lost once:)
So the kids are back in school and I have gotten back into my routine. I got a lot accomplished the first week they were back, but still got a ways to go.
Every Friday they have a pep rally at Mattie's school so I have been driving him on those mornings so he doesn't miss out cause the bus picks them up later and the rally starts at 8am. Traffic is something going that way that early though:(
I will be updating in seperate posts until I am caught up:)



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great pics!! I love the arch they are standing in front of... My DD went back to school on the 1st.. I, too, am getting back into the swing of things. Hope you are having a great weekend! :)