My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I did it!!!

With the two LOs I did today, I have reached my yearly goal and completed my 100 LOs. I actually went one over and I am at 101!!! Woo hoo!!! Let's see how many I can get done by the end of the year. I still have a little less than 4 months to go. I'll see if I can get another 25 done before the end of the year. That will be my mini challenge;)

I think Miguel is supposed to be going on vaca real soon and I had mentioned to Lal that it might be time for Scrapapalooza the Trilogy...LOL...Hopefully we can make that happen. I think I got like 10 LOs done at our last "event". That would really give me a good boost to reach my "mini goal":)

Yawn...I am super tired tonight and heading to bed ASAP. Just waiting on a load of laundry to come out of the wash so I can throw it in the dryer and I'm headed to bed. Nighty:)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great job!!! I am shocked that I have 78 LO's done so far this year!! That is record for me!! I am going to try for 100 by the end of the year!! You have awesome pages!!!