My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Birthday pics and LOs...

Sunday we celebrated V's birthday @ Peter Piper's. Unfortunately we didn't have a very good turnout of her classmates. Laney was the only one to show up and then Haley showed up about 15 minutes before the party ended:( Luckily though, my cousins made it, my aunt brought my cousin's two girls and Steve's mom brought V's little friend from across the street from their house.Here are the decorated goodie bags. I bought plain pink ones and made the kitties with my Sizzix die:)

Stevie also came over on Saturday and on Sunday his girlfriend, Amanda came over and she came to the party as well:) We had a really nice time and we laughed a lot towards the end;) Here's a few pics:


The kids Sunday morning before we headed out to breakfast...

V at Peter Piper's:)
The birthday cakes and singing Happy Birthday. I actually ended up making two cakes. V wanted a funfetti cake with strawberry frosting. I'm not crazy about that so I made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting too. We had very little of the chocolate cake left, but quite a bit of the pink one. Of course, the pink one was also bigger than the chocolate one though. I sent Stevie and Amanda home with some cake:)
In the pic above...Venus, Alexis, V, Laney and Brianna. In back...Nin, Mattie and Nick.
V with a couple of her birthday gifts from us; the Miley Cyrus book (she's been wanting this one for quite a while:) and a Disney video camera. She's been messing around with this DAILY. She walks around the house video taping everything and talking like she's talking to someone...LOL. She says she wants to do her own web show. I think she's been watching too much iCarly;)

I got a few LOs done this week too. I think this puts my count at 104 for the year:)
This one is a lift off Jenice on sb.com. I love that her LOs are very simple. I used kraft for my background again. I am really loving the look of that and doing it a lot as of late:) PP is Sass Skully, I believe. Some old Daisy D's punchouts, MM tiny alphas and AC Puffy Thicker number along with a Sass sticker flower:)
This was a lift off the Cosmo blog. Pics of V sleeping with her furry puppy friends. Steve says he didn't like the pics. That they were morbid looking...sigh...Whatever!!! Anywho...I think the names V gives her animals are funny. She never names them anything like Fluffy or Sparky. These three are named Lauren, Alicia and Biscuit.
I used kraft for my background again. PPs are AC and Cosmo Early Bird and Girl Friday. Doodlebug Paper Frill, MM tiny alphas, AC foam Thickers and some buttons.

This is another lift off Jenice. I used a Doodlebug paper I've had for quite some time, as my background. AC vinyl Thickers, HS block alpha stickers, Daisy D's rubon and some buttons.

This Saturday Steve is taking off from work and we are hitting CKC in San Marcos. I'm pretty excited. I've been waiting for this for about a year. I hope it's good. I wasn't too thrilled about the convention we did in Austin a couple of years back. Hoping this one is better. Thankfully, this one isn't as far a drive either. I'll update after. Hopefully with lots of awesome goodie deals:)



















1 comment:

Lal said...

Love the pages! And those goodie bags turned out so cool!