My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Yesterday on 9-9-09 my baby girl turned 9 years old!!!
We took her out to eat in the afternoon when Steve got home. Then we came home and had cupcakes. I usually make the kids a cake for their actual birthday too, but then we get stuck with a whole bunch of cake I feel compelled to eat;) So this year, I just got the little box of cupcakes...plus I don't like the frosting so that helps;)


V also took cupcakes to her class. She was super excited. Hers was the like third class birthday this week. There are lots of September birthdays she said:)

We'll be celebrating her birthday on Sunday with a little party at Peter Piper Pizza.

We've been getting quite a bit of rain these past few days. We REALLY need it so I'm not going to complain. The humidty afterwards has been just awful though:(

I've pretty much just been chillin' at home all week. It helps not to be out where the shopping temptation is more likely;) I've been trying to keep my sb shopping down to once a week and for the last week fews, I've been doing really well:)

This past week I went to M's and got the Sass packs they just got in. I got Vintage Yummy and Bungle Jungle as well as 3 packs of Whimsies flowers; Vintage Yummy, Bungle Jungle and Anthem. Last week I put in an order at Two Peas and got a whole bunch of Jillibean Sprouts @ 40% off. Can't remember what the previous week was, but it was a one day thing too:)

So here's some LOs I got done recently. The first two I got done today:) TFL




























1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, V!! How cool to be 9 on 9/9/09!!! Love the LO's!! You and your sis both so such a great job with all the different manuf! I am trying to hit a 100 by the end of the year. I have around 60. Hopefully, I will make it. I hear you on the humidity thing. It gets like that up here too!!