My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, August 1, 2008

25 More to Go...Woo hoo!!!

Got one more done today. That puts me at 75 LOs. Only 25 more to go to reach my year goal. Woo hoo!!!

Black textured cardstock, KI background paper (green w/polka dots). Scenice Route grid paper and number "strip". I cut the flowers out of a sheet of AC Play paper for the "border" along the left side. The multicolored polka dot paper is also AC Play. MME striped strip that I edged with my Threading Water punch. Stamped an AL flourish onto cardstock and then cut it out for my flower "vines". Flowers are DCWV Box of Posies except for the red one that I punched out with one of my daisy puches. Sizzix cut pocket, tickets from a roll I have:), AL circle stamped onto cardstock and punched out as well. AC chipboard Thickers in Jewelery Box font (LOOOVE that font)!!!, HS block alpha stickers and Circus Rose Dance Card:)

These last two LOs really aren't quite my style; bright colors, not so "vintagey"...but I am really liking the look. Very fun and bright:) TFL

1 comment:

Lal said...

I really love this one! Note to self...lift this :)Great use of the AC papers we've had FOREVER!! Very resourceful :) LOL