My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF!!!

It's the weekend finally. Although this first week of school sure did seem to FLY by. Plus we get the long holiday weekend too. Yay!!! Sleep!!!

I have two more LOs to share...This puts me at 84:)

This one I did the other day. It was inspired by a LO I saw on sb.com. The pics are from a couple of years back on Valentine's Day. I actually started to scrap these a while back, but didn't like how it was turning out. I really like the look of this one:) I used Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie pp and punchout letters, Bazzill Edge cardstock, MM Noteworthy diecut, Sizzix stem diecut and some little felt flowers with gem centers that I got at HL a couple of years back:) I also used a stamp I got at M's in the $ bin quite a while back. I colored it in with colored pencils and cut it out for part of my title:)I worked on this one earlier this afternoon after I got the kids from school. Papers are Pink Paislee and MME Wild Asparagus. I cut the big artisan frame with my Expression and DS. Butterflies are a Cuttlebug Cut/Emboss die. Sizzix cut stars from Paper Studio pp, Bazzill paper flower, gem center and adhesive gems. Best Occasion crystal flourish, French Twist journaling panel and MM Heidi black rubons. HG pin and AC Remarks alpha stickers. Another first week or school pic. I believe this one was on Thursday morning:) TFL

3 comments:

Lal said...

Great LOs! The Cupcake one came out really nice!

Estee said...

I love love love that second layout!! Do you mind if I scraplift it?

Ginajam said...

Darling layouts!! And the school pic is just precious...she's so cute!