My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Add One More...

I got #78 done today!!! I'm on a roll;) Lal will NEVER catch me now. Not unless she pulls an all night scrappython;)

I lifted this one off of a blog called Confessions of a Scrapaholic. I really like her work. My "Live Out Loud" LO was inspired by one of hers as well:)
Papers are MM Garden Party and an MM Embellishment paper pack I got at Target a while back. Most of the embellies are MM as well; 5th Avenue chipboard alphas and accesories and diecuts. Some Prima flowers, a polka dot Doodlebug button, some other random buttons, a Cricut cut flourish and some adhesive pearls from the T $ Spot. I found these today while shopping at T's. The buttons were in the $ Spot. They reminded me of the AC Flair:) The stickers were in the school supply section. They are TOO cute and funky;) TFL

2 comments:

Lal said...

That's really pretty and if Mikey wasn't driving me nutty nuts and sucking all my creativity out of me, I WOULD have an all night scrappython! I'll catch you yet! :)

Linda Roessler said...

You have great layouts! nice scraproom :)