My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, July 31, 2008

74...

Got one more done. Actually I have one other that isn't quite finished. I'm stuck on a couple of details so it's on hold. I worked on this one yesterday and finished it up today...

I really like the way this one turned out. I used a few sets of my Autumn Leaves stamps, stamped them onto white cardstock, colored them in with colored pencils then cut them out. I layered on the stars for more of a dimensional look, but it's hard to tell from this pic. I should have taken a side view as well:(

Papers are Paper Studio (green) and MME (striped),page from Prima journaling book and Prima Dude flowers with black button centers.

I came home to find the most AWESOME RAK from a friend over on sb.com. Thanks so much, Renea:)

So much Prima goodness:) I can't wait to use some of this:)

I went over to my mom's for a bit yesterday. My BFF went by and check out my truck...been making some noise, so he's gonna work on that. Came home and mowed the lawn and trimmed up the hedges. Paying for it today with a bit of an allergy headache:(, but at least it got done.

I went through V's armoire and closet the other night to start making room for her new school clothes. I filled up two BIG bags and I still have quite a bit to go. I'm gonna work on that some more over the weekend or next week. I have to get that done pretty soon.

Not much else going on around here. The days go by SO fast. School is just around the corner.

1 comment:

Lal said...

LOVE the LO! I need to use those freestyle alpha stamps more. All that I wanted them!! Great job! You used lots of stamping here...good, good..making use of those stamps!! :)