My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

77 for me!!!




Today I completed number 77. I am so close to reaching my 100 goal. Woo hoo!!! :)
I did this one yesterday. Lifted off 2Peas.
This is a pic of V last year during Fiesta Week. They made these hats at school for their "parade":) I used plain textured cardstock for my background. Polka dot paper is AC and the blue polka dot strip is MME. 7 Gypsies journaling card and "play" sticker, Sandylion owl, Prima and MM flowers, AC chipboard Thickers, Heidi Swapp block alpha stickers. I made my little scalloped circle using my punch and then using my circle punch to punch a circle out of some Scenic Route grid paper:) I cut the little mushrooms out of some Heidi Grace paper I've had forever. The bracket is Cricut cut and the traced with an AC marker. The border at the bottom I made with my new Cricut Storybook cart. If you have not seen this yet, you MUST take a look. This cart is AMAZING!!! It has so many cutting options!!! I got it in the mail day before yesterday and have already used it twice:)

I started on this one last night and finished it up today. This pic of from when V was in Kinder!!! Yeah, I just got around to it. It was taken on Storybook Character day. She dressed up like Cinderella:)

DCWV Once Upon a Time papers here and I used my cart to cut the title, the vine and the little bird. The gold swirly thing was handcut from one of the DCWV papers. Added some lace with gold staples, Prima flower and adhesive gems to the centers.

Some other goodies I got in the mail on Monday. Jenni Bowlin MINI bingo cards:) I can't wait to play with these. I totally LOVE all things Jenni Bowlin;) TFL

2 comments:

Lal said...

Great LO's! I especially love the first one..so bright and fun. And you made good use of those old AC papers! Cool cart! I wish I had it :( You MUST share the wealth! LOL Those bingo cards are cute!!

Ginajam said...

Ok...i really want those jenni bowlin cards. Where did you find them? That lo that you lifted off of 2peas is so dang cute!!