My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Sunday, August 10, 2008

FYI...

Busy, busy, busy...Been trying to get everything together for the beginning of school which is just around the corner. We spent today doing some more clothes shopping. I really didn't have much for V. I wasn't finding too much that I liked. I had picked up a few things at Old Navy and a couple of things at Target, but for the most part, I didn't have much.

Today we went back to Old Navy. I heard on the radio that they were having a 40% off kids clothes sale. I found so many cute things for her and kept it at a little under $100. I might go back later in the week and pick up a couple more things at those prices, but we are pretty much set. I do need to pick up a few pair of leggins for some cute little dress type tops we got there and we still need to get shoes, but that's it;)

Mattie's stuff is easy. He has to wear uniforms so I'm waiting on a good sale. Mark took him shopping today and bought him 3 pants and 3 shirts, a belt and a pair of Nike's. We had agreed that he would help me with half and although he's SUPPOSED to me out... It's part of his job too (although he usually doesn't), I'm really grateful that he did. It lightens my load a good bit:)

We took in a movie this Sunday as has become our tradition of sorts. We saw the new Batman. It was really good. 2 1/2 hours long, but well worth it.

I went by M's and they finally got in the MM Passports papers. Or at least most of them. There was still like 3 empty slots. They put the line out about 2 weeks ago, except for the papers. Also a couple of the embellishments were missing like the tags and like two other things. I need to check back later in the week cause I want the journaling tags and I might get the canvas brads:)

They also have all sorts of new K&Co. Halloween/Fall stuff. I got a pack of diecuts today, but the other day I picked up a diff pack of the diecuts. Also a pack of some MAMBI Fall diecut/specialty papers. They have new MAMBI stuff too.

Lots of Martha Stewart Halloween stuff. There are some really cool Halloween border punches, but I really don't see myself getting much use out of them. I mean, really...how many Halloween LOs can you do??? :) They are cool though:)

I went by my Mom's yesterday then me and Lal went to Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's and M's. My mom kept the kids so we had a nice little break:) Guess what I found at HL??? Prima Say it in Crystals!!! They were $6.99, but I used my 40% off coupon so I got them for less;) They also had some really cute new Cosmo Cricket stickers sheets to match the lines. Unfortunately stickers weren't on sale this week:(

Well, not much else going on here. I don't have any new LOs to share at the moment, but I am anticipating I will soon.

No comments: