My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, November 7, 2008

What's With the Circles???...

This is what Lal asked me yesterday when I showed her my two new LOs:) And the answer is...I don't know;) It's just the LOs that inspired me:) And here they are:

This is a lift off of one of my favorite sb artists; Allison Shubert. I absolutely LOVE her work. Of course mine never do hers justice, but I try:) I used Kraft paper, a cake coilie, Paper Studio pp that I distressed with my HS distresser, Jenni Bowlin mini bingo card, Paper Studio doilie lace, Imaginisce blooms, fabric brad and I cut the flourish with my Sizzix die out of some velvet paper:)I used one of my recent Halloween pics for this one. The diecut paper was made using one of the big Accucut dies at 911. I got quite a few sheets cut with this design in different colors:) Patterned papers are Pink Paislee Vintage Moon, more Sizzix cut flourishes this time using felt:) MME diecut, Prima lace and flower (the smaller one), Jenni Bowlin journaling sticker, Bazzill paper flower (the larger one) and buttons.

The kids had early release today so they are home already. Tomorrow is a chill day for me. V is spending it with my MIL at my BILs house so I MIGHT do some running around or just take it easy at home. Have a great weekend:)

4 comments:

Lal said...

Very pretty LOs!

Tammy said...

I can't even begin to tell you how gorgeous your work is, I have always liked it, but it's like insane good now.. you might want to look into doing it for a living like Janey.

Tammy said...

PS... may I please scraplift?

Ginajam said...

Love...totally love the circle layouts...just gorgeous! I gotta do one now!