My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Have An Illness:(...





I seriously can not stop buying scrap goodies:( It's never ending:( I went to J's and M's this past Saturday and picked up all this...

A very cool K&Co. Christmas paper pad that matches the Swell Noel. My 2Peas Pal from our Holiday Pea Swap sent me a $20 GC for a bday gift. SO sweet since that wasn't even part of the swap. So anyway, I got the Swell Noel paper pad and diecuts with the GC and this paper will go great with that; to mix and match.


Also got the MME Festive/Frost paper pad. I got some of this last year at 911 and LOVED it. Really loved the LOs I did with it and now I have more. I am a big fan of MME:) Oh...and both pads were 30% off. Kind of wish I'd waited since this week had a 50% off coupon and paper is not on sale, but I just couldn't help myself...so...oh, well:)


I did get the two BG chipboards with a 50% off coupon though as well as the two Martha Stewart felt appliques in the pic below:)


Two packs of some glitter chipboard alphas from the Target Dollar Spot and the two sets of the MS felt appliques. I want to use those to make some LOs for my neighbor who is having a baby girl at the end of this month. Maybe make something I can frame so she can put on the wall in the baby's room.Finally found some of the Studio G glitter glues at J's. I only got the 5. There were a few other colors I didn't get one being a gold, but I have that in Stickles so I didn't think I needed another. Also a silver and purple that I have in Stickles too. Also one of the Studio G stamps. They had tons, but this is the only one I thought I'd use.



Got this at HL Monday. The carts were 30% off, so this came out to like $52 with tax. Great deal I think cause I'd end up paying a little more when the carts are on sale for 2/$100. I have been wanting this cart since it came out. I got the Storybook one and I LOVE it. It's got to be my fave cart to date. This one looks like it's going to be my second fave. I was looking at the manual yesterday and it's got tons of cutting options!!!Goodies from my Holiday Pea Pal. This is my second envie of the swap. The first thing we had to do was send our pal a card or ecard; I got an ecard. A Hoops and Yoyo one. I LOVE those guys. Wonder how she knew...??? :)


The first envie I got had some Christmas stickers and some adhesive gems...maybe one more thing. I can't recall:(


Now the other day, I got this. A tin of some most delicious peanut brittle:P Some very pretty Blue Awning tags...all in this very cute felt bag.


A most wonderful birthday gift from my friend Daphne for our birthday swap on Sneaky. OMG!!! LOVE it all!!! Yay, yay!!! Thanks SO much, Daph!!! :)

Lal and I are getting together to scrap tomorrow. Let's see what I can get done. I'll update what I get done:)

1 comment:

Ginajam said...

Can I just say how stinkin jealous I am of all of your goodies?! I only have HL and Target to work with here...so I am going to have to live vicariously through you!! I've said it before, but you always find the BEST DEALS!!