My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hump Day LO;)

I got all my daily chores done WAY early today as opposed to my usual procrastination;) So afterwards I got in a little scrap time and did another LO:

I basically used the same sketch I used for the LO of Mattie's report card. The sketch was from Creative Scrappers, I think. I got the link from Lal. Papers are MME on plain Kraft paper. Prima Dude journaling card, 7 Gypsies stickers and AC foam Thickers. I used my SU scallop border punch to make my little strip:)

I was going to run by SB Heaven today to check out their new location, but I saw someone posted on 2Peas that they weren't open on Monday like they were supposed to me and the phone was disconnected yesterday. So not sure what's going on there, but I put off my trip. Maybe I'll call first and head out tomorrow. I'm really just trying to stay away from shopping cause I'm planning on a little road trip to the Archiver's in Austin on the 25th for my birthday and I really want to save up;)

That's all I got for now:)

No comments: