My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two More For Today...

And my grand total is:...94!!! I'm SO close. Only 6 more to go to reach my goal for the year. So exciting;)

This was a lift from a woman named Sasha Farina's blog. Lal lifted this LO and I loved it so I lifted too. I love her work:) The woman's, not Lal's...LOL...You too Lal;)

The pics are from V's bday party this past month. Laney and Carolyn were in her class last year, but they are still good friends. Used CI decorative edge paper, Scenic Route pp, K&Co. Mira diecut, 7 Gypsies sticker, HS chipboard heart, adhesive gems, Stickles, Scribbles. Cut the deer with my Wishblade out of suede paper. Primas, AL buttons, Love Elsie pp to cut out the little circles. AL Whimsy Frames stamp and Studio G stamp... and the butterfly sticker is Miss Elizabeth's.

This one was a lift off of Michelle L. She is on sb.com...I'm pretty sure:) I used MM Passport and Noteworthy papers as well as a strip of Scenic Route. MM 5th Avenue diecut, Jenni Bowlin bingo card. I cut the flowers stem with my Wishblade. Used the MS lace border punch on the green strip of cardstock and the zig zag emboss one on the piece of the black Scenic Route. The little "label" underneath my diecut I cut using my Cricut Storybook cart. Man, I LOVE that cart. Definately my best buy yet. I really want the Graphically Speaking next...K...I got a little off track there:)

K...it's a little late and I'm pretty tired. I better get to bed. Thank God tomorrow is Friday:)

1 comment:

Lal said...

Both LOs are very pretty, but I especially love the first one! You did a good job with the lift too!