My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, September 12, 2008

This Makes 88!!!

K...I'm in the lead again. Lal is trailing by ONE LO. I better get moving:) Here's my LO I got done today...

I LOVE this Paper Studio grid paper. I SO Need to get more while it's still on sale. I think I only got 4 sheets...maybe 8. I got some in 8 1/2 x 11 also. Other products used: KI pp (polka dot and circles), Scenic Route (black strip and stripes) and Imaginisce stamps (calendar and cupcake), Cricut cut title-All Mixed Up font.

The kids had early release today, then I ran by Walmart to get some bottled water JUST IN CASE. We aren't supposed to get too much rain and wind from Ike, but just to be on the safe side:) There really wasn't much water left. I guess others were thinking the same thing.

OMG though...the price of gas!!! I filled up on Monday at $3.38 at Walmart and decided to top off today since I was hearing that the price was going to go up because of Ike. It was $3.69!!! They are saying it's going to hit $4!!! I found gas at a Valero for $3.53 and that was for unleaded, super AND plus. They were all the same price so I topped off with the plus;)

Will update more tomorrow. Hopefully my internet won't get knocked off like it does most time we get heavy rain:(

2 comments:

Lal said...

Better to be safe than sorry! And I love your LO! I need to get scrapping to catch up to you again! :)

Ginajam said...

Super cute layout. you girls are so funny...competing with each other!! That's a good way to stay on top of your scrapbooking, tho. I think my husband filled up at the same station as you when it was 3.38 a gal. I couldn't believe it. And now it's back up again...bummer!