My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Something Other Than A LO...

I saw the Halloween banner that Gina posted on her blog and it totally inspired me to make one of my own:) It didn't take long at all and it looks pretty cute hanging off the mantel:)

I used my Cricut Storybook cart to cut the shapes and the letters then I decorated with the new K&Co. Halloween diecuts. I was wondering what I was going to do with all those;) I also traced inside the letters with purple Stickles.

I'm working on another LO right now. It's almost done so I will upload sometime later this evening. Gotta go finish up some dishes and start getting ready for the evening bedtime routine;)

4 comments:

Lal said...

VERY CUTE!! If I had somewhere to hang one, I'd make one too! You did a good job! Can't wait to see the LO :)

Ginajam said...

Dang girl...I like yours better!! I love the shape of the backing...is that from the cricut? LOVE IT! You did such a good job...way to go! And it's not that hard, huh?!

keast said...

Very Fun! Sometimes it's nice to change it up. Great stuff I love it:)

Estee said...

I have been meaning to leave a comment on this, I love it!!! It is SO cute!!!! Great job! :)