My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Two More For Me...

I got two more LOs done yesterday. I NEED to catch up to Lal!!! :)I just wasn't feeling it on this one:( I'm not too happy with the way it came out, but I'm not one of those people to take apart and LO and do over. I'm lazy that way;) Victoria gave me this really cute figurine for Mother's Day and it had this saying on it. I just loved it and knew I had to do a LO using it. I just might use it again at a later date and hopefully I'll love that LO more;) Papers are MM Noteworthy and Daisy D's, K&Co. paper lace, Cosmo Cricket chipboard letters, HS chipboard letters, Cricut cut letters, Miss Elizabeth chipboard embellie, Paper Studio cardstock stickers.I am happier with this one:) I got the idea for this one from Lal's BOS on 2Peas:) Paper is Jenni Bowlin, MM 5th Avenue journaling sheet, HS chipboard heart, MS butterfly punch, Miss Elizabeth chipboard embellies (dove and "forever" title), adhesive gems, Sizzix cut primitive heart inked with Colorbok Cat's Eye.

A few birthday pics from V's party on Sunday:


My 8 year old:)Laney, Victoria and Carolyn. Both girls were in Victoria's class last year and they are still good friends:)Making a wish:) I love using my cupcake tree. Too cute and making all those cupcakes didn't take long at all. For some reason it seems SO much easier to make cupcakes than making and decorating a cake. It took me 2 hours to decorate the cake I made for Mattie's birthday...Yikes!!!Gabby and Victoria:) They love spending time together:) They are only about a year apart.

That's all I've got for now. I want to work on making a Halloween banner today. I'd been wanting to work on one and then saw Gina posted a sneak peek of a new one she is working on. LOVE it!!!...what I can see;) Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like.

1 comment:

Ginajam said...

Yay...for making a Halloween Banner!! I will show you the whole thing real soon. I can't wait to see how yours turns out, too :-) I love the Birthday pics...such darling girls! And that cupcake stand is awesome...where in the world did you find that? I have to get one of those!! Did you stop by the Cottage for their 35% sale yet?