My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday...

to Victoria. She celebrated her 8th birthday this past Tuesday:) She was really excited about taking cupcakes in to her classmates:)

We really didn't have a whole lot of time to do anything being that her birthday fell during the week and it being a school night and all. We took her to eat at Jim's and brought cupcakes to celebrate.


This was also the same night as the 2nd grade PTA performance so we had to be quick. They had to be at the school by 6:30. The performance was really cute. They sang Dr. Suess songs. I got some video footage, but not very many pictures. I always have such a time taking pictures in that cafeteria:(


Had to keep V home yesterday cause the previous night (after the birthday festivites) her allergies were really bothering her. She was up at 3am all stuffy and puffy eyed so I gave her some Benadryl and she finally got to bed about 4am so I just let her sleep in the next morning since she'd gotten so very little sleep.


She did fine throughout the day so she was back to school today although she's developed a bit of a cough now:( She made it through the day though and looked just fine when I picked her up this afternoon. Tomorrow is early release so they only have a half day.


Worked on a LO today:


Pics of V on Tuesday:) Papers are MME; some old, some of the new ones at HL. I used my MS lace border punch on the edge of the white cardstock. I had a hard time going around the corners, so I finally gave up and just did two sides then did two strips that I attached to the other two sides. I was getting really frustrated trying to figure it out:( Chatterbox chipboard number 8, Sandylion owl, MM tiny alphas. The vine/flower on the bottom left is Sizzix cut with one of my new Bigz dies:) The top left hand corner is Cricut cut from the Stretch Your Imagination cart.

We are celebrating V's birthday on Sunday at Chuck E. Cheese's. She invited 6 of her little girlfriends. So I have cupcakes to bake and decorate. Presents to wrap and goodie bags to fill before then. Whew!!! I'm tired just thinking about it all:) That's about all I have to share for now. I'll update after Sunday with party pics and maybe some more LOs. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Lal said...

OOOHHH!! I see how you did it with the punch then! Good idea! Will have to remember that! I really like this...very pretty! Will have to lift :)