My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Monday, July 21, 2008

Updating...

So Mattie's actual birthday was last Monday. I took him out to eat lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant and to Game Stop to spend a gift card he got on Sunday. I brought Elijah home with me Sunday after the party, so he was here to help us celebrate.



I went by HL and got some of the new stickers they got in; 7 Gypsies and some alpha stickers. Cool new stuff they got in:)




Not much else the rest of the week. I spent Saturday over at my mom's and we all made a little trip to Michael's. Didn't find much though.




Yesterday we took the kids to the movies. We went to go see Space Chimps...not too great. Our options were that or Journey to the Center of the Earth and the kids chose the other:( I went by M's at The Rim and found those paper storage units. They were on clearance for $15. The regular price on them was $35, so I think it was a good deal.




I had a coupon for 25% off your entire purchase, but the coupon was only good between 4-8pm. I was there earlier and there weren't too many of the units left so I didn't want to chance it and wait. I picked up four although I could easily fill up quite a few more;)




I got them put together and set up last night and I LOVE them:)...


Here's a couple of LOs I've gotten done. I have one more I need to add some stitching to also:)
TFL:)

1 comment:

Lal said...

I love the colors on that LO! Those cubes are pretty neat. Can you stack them "sideways" with the slats going up and down? I don't think I'd like my paper "stacked" because then I'd have to pull it all out to find what I wanted. Looks good though!