My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And the Grand Total is 70...

I completed two more LOs. Well one I just needed to add the stitching. The other I did today:) So that puts me at 70 LOs for the year. Only 30 more to go to reach my goal of 100. Here they are:

Paper Studio, Miss Elizabeth's and MME pp, DCWV Glitter mat stack for the stars (cut with Sizzix), white staples, 7Gypsies cardstock sticker, Melissa Frances journaling diecut, calendar coaster, twill and Rusty Pickle buttons.This is the one I just had to do the stitching on. I really wish I had a little more space in my room so that I could permanently keep my machine out. I'm sure I'd use it alot more if it were easily accesible. I hate lugging it out of the closet everytime I want to use it:(

Anywho...MME Adore papers here, Cricut cut flourishes, lace, Bazzill paper flower, Foofala button, MME diecut title and a Prima journaling sheet. TFL

2 comments:

Lal said...

They are really pretty!! I really like the way the one of V turned out! The one of Mattie looks alot like the one we copied. You should put a link to that on here somewhere. I'm going to post mine in a bit. I think I'll put the pic of it on there and your LO too! A+

Ginajam said...

LOVELY layouts!